75 ml vegetable oil
75 ml water
105 gr sugar
105 gr top flour
1.5 tbsp cocoa powder
1. Separate egg whites from egg yolks and place into 2 mixing bowls separately. Add Vegetable oil, water and half of the sugar to egg yolks, stir until sugar dissolved, add sifted flour and stir well to make a fine and smooth batter.
2. Beat egg whites until foamy. Then slowly add in the remaining sugar, and whisk egg whites until soft peaks form. in 3 times, fold the whipped egg whites into the batter. Put about 3 tbsp of batter into piping bag. Stir the remaining batter with sifted cocoa powder to mix well.
3. Pipe plain batter to make giraffe pattern. After done, tap the bottom of baking tin to remove large air bubbles in the batter. Bake at preheated oven at 180C for 2 minutes.
4. Take out the baking tin, pour in the chocolate flavoured batter. tap the baking tin again to remove large air bubbles. Bake at 180C for another 10 minutes.
5. Take out the cake, put a cooling rack on the cake, turm upside down, remove baking tin and paper. Cover with another baking paper which is larger, allow to cool.