Assorted Donut ....done by me...Sugar Donut, Chocolate Rice Donut and Long John Donut.
450-475 gr gr Bread Flour
120 gr Castor Sugar
7 gr Yeast
52 gr Butter
3 Egg Yolks
45 gr Milk
160 gr Cold Water
1/4 tsp Salt
1. Mix all ingredients in the bowl, except salt and butter. Knead until smooth, add salt and butter and continue knead until elastic and not sticky.
2. Put dough in bowl covered with cling wrap, and let it ferment for about 1 hour 30 minutes or until double in size. Take it out and press lightly for several times.
3. Divide fermented dough into 55 gr ( round donut) and 80 gr ( long john donut). Rub into round shape and retangle shape, put onto tray to ferment for 1 hour until size in double.
4. Deep fry in hot oil until golden brown in colour.
5. Dip donuts with castor sugar and chocolate rice.