230 gr butter
260 gr castor sugar
4 eggs (separated)
380 gr Plain Flour
15 gr baking powder
150 gr milk
150 gr cocoa powder
100 gr chocolate chip
100 gr grated cheddar cheese
1. Cream butter and 130 gr sugar until light yellow color and foamy. Add in egg yolks and mix well.
2. Sift in plain flour and baking powder
3. Mix with milk. Set aside.
4. Beat egg white until foamy. Add 130 gr of sugar and continue to whisk.
5. Stop whisking until soft peak form.
6. Pour the meringue into the mixture in 3 separate times. Mix well.
7. Separate the mixture evenly into 2. Sift cocoa powder in one of the mixture and mix well.
8. Add chocolate chips.
9. Add grated cheese in the remaining mixture and mix well.
10. Put muffin cases in muffin tins. Pour the mixture in until it reaches the edge of the case.11. Top with grated cheese and chocolate chips. Put in the 190 C preheated oven and bake for 20-25minutes.