Ingredients A :
150 gr margarine ( i use hard margarine )
150 gr caster sugar
100 gr milk
130 gr mashed banana ( about 2 bananas, medium size)
Ingredients B :
200 gr cake flour
30 gr chocolate rice
1/4 tsp baking soda
1 piece banana, sliced.
sprinkle some walnut.
1. Beat margarine and sugar till whitened.
2. Add eggs for three times. Combine the mixture with the first egg before adding second and third egg. Beat well.
3. Alternately fold in ingredients B and milk, mix well.
4. Slowly add mashed banana and mix well.
5. Pour the mixture into 8x3x3 inches baking mould.
6. Arrange sliced banana on top and sprinkle some walnut.
7. Bake at 170 C about 40 min or till cooked.
Source : Lovely Butter Cakes