Thin Crust Pizza Dough
260 gr Bread Flour
4 gr Dry yeast
150 gr Water
10 gr Sugar
2 gr Salt
16 gr Olive Oil
Side Ingredient :
Some tomato paste for pizza
Some grated Mozarella Cheese
Some ham and pineapple
Some cheese powder
1. Dissolve yeast in warm water. Stir well. Let stand for 10 min.
2. Combine dissolved yeast with all ingredients ( except butter )
3. Knead until dough is smooth
4. Add butter. Knead until dough is elastic. Roll dough into a round ball.
5. Cover dough with cling wrap until double in size.
6. Divide dough into 3 equal portions. Roll out dough to the size of the pizza pan.
7. Poke holes on dough with fork.
8. Bake dough at 200 C for 5 min.
9. Spread some tomato sauce for pizza on baked dough. Then sprinkle some mozarella cheese, pepperoni, ham, pineapple and cheese powder.
10. Bake again at 200 C for 10 - 15 min.