by Alex Goh
A. 60 gr Butter
B. 80 gr Top Flour
C. 80 ml Evaporated Milk
D. 1 egg + 5 egg yolks
E. 5 egg whites
120 gr Sugar
pinch of salt
1. Melt (A) then add (B) and mix till well blended.
2. Add (C) and mix till well combined.
3. Add (D) and mix till well combined.
4. Whip the egg white from (E) till foamy. Add sugar and salt. Continue to whip till stiff.
5. Mix the egg white batter with egg yolk batter till well incorporated.
6. Pour it into the swiss roll pan fully lined with paper.
7. bake at 170C on middle rack for 25 minutes.
8. Unmould it immediately when it is baked.
9. When it becomes cold, cut it into 2 horizontal layers and sandwich together with butter cream.